Skip to main content

Borja Baston makes Aston Vacation home switch

featured image

Swansea striker Borja Baston has actually signed up with Aston Rental property on a complimentary transfer, the Premier League club have actually verified.

Baston, who cost Swansea ₤155 million from Atletico Madrid, has actually scored six goals this season however his last came at the end of September.

Vacation home’s sporting director Suso understands Baston well from their time at Atletico and will be hoping the 27- year-old can supply the goals to help keep the club in the Premier League.

” I am so ecstatic to bet Aston Rental property, it’s a big club, it’s an honour for me,” the Spaniard told VillaTV.

” I can’t wait to get started, I’m really excited. I want to meet my new team-mates and the manager. I’m prepared to play and begin training with the group.”

Baston’s contract at the Liberty Stadium was due to end in the summertime.

He is understood to have taken a trip with the rest of Swansea’s team ahead of Saturday’s National championship with Preston, but diverted to Birmingham when Vacation home’s interest ended up being clear.

Read More

https://www.thenewsedge.com/2020/02/01/borja-baston-makes-aston-vacation-home-switch/

Comments