Idris Elba Offers A New Update On His Coronavirus Diagnosis

featured image

On March 16, Idris Elba revealed that he tested favorable for the coronavirus His better half Sabrina Dhowre likewise tested positive soon after, per CNN

This morning I tested positive for Covid 19. I feel ok, I have no symptoms so far but have been isolated since I found out about my possible exposure to the virus. Stay home people and be pragmatic. I will keep you updated on how I’m doing πŸ‘ŠπŸΎπŸ‘ŠπŸΎ No panic.

This morning I tested favorable for Covid19 I will keep you updated on how I’m doing No panic.

Idris has been offering updates about his condition on social networks. In an upgrade offered on Tuesday, he shared that he’s finally past the quarantine period.

” We’re both doing all right, still asymptomatic and we’re past the quarantine duration but we’re a little bit stuck in limbo,” stated Idris. “We can’t get a flight back home, so we have to sit still for a little bit. Other than that, we’re alright and we’re so appreciative that the worst of this has actually probably passed.”


Idris Elba through Twitter.

Idris likewise shared that he feared the virus would have a worse effect on him, however thankfully he didn’t deal with the troubles numerous who’ve had the COVID-19 experienced. “I thought I was absolutely visiting the worst of it as an asthmatic, but thankfully I came through and you can too,” he said.

He likewise thanked those in the medical field for their incredible dedication to helping others and ended the video with an optimistic outlook, saying “We’re going to battle this thing and whatever’s going to be cool.”

Read More

https://www.thenewsedge.com/2020/04/01/idris-elba-offers-a-new-update-on-his-coronavirus-diagnosis/

Comments