RPGCast-- Episode 465: "Pinch Britting"

featured image

4 Responses

  1. The only three things I unreservedly loved at E3: Cosmic Star Heroine Change, Yakuza on PC, and I can play Donkey Kong like Billy Mitchell, with an emulator and the Cement Factory.

  2. Took pleasure in the marathon episode with all of your ideas on this year’s E3. Emphasizes for me included the brand-new Octopath Traveler demonstration announcement, Golf Story and Cosmic Star Heroine getting physical Change versions along with the Fire Emblem These Homes trailer.

    What impressed me most about the FE trailer were the numerous similarities to the Tellius games. Looking forward to Spring 2019.

  3. I don’t own a Switch. I am awaiting a rate drop to $250 Octopath Tourist looks great. It’s like a follow up to Live a Live (SNES) or Saga Frontier (PlayStation) with all its characters with their own stories.

    KH3 looked the best. Most likely due to the fact that I’m distracted by the glossy. The gameplay looks the usual however I am certainly willing to spend for more levels and better graphics with the same gameplay. And a new initial story, of course.

    It looks like nothing is coming in terms of RPGs for2019 And this year has actually been ludicrous.

  4. I like that we ALMOST got a new Tenchu but got Sekiro. Sekiro has actually developed into a more difficult Bloodborne/Dark Souls (so they declare). Ghost looks like Bushido Blade fulfills Dynasty Warriors. And Bungie hasn’t found out anything.

Leave a Reply

You need to be logged in to post a remark.

Find Out More

https://www.thenewsedge.com/2020/08/01/rpgcast-episode-465-pinch-britting/

Comments